Volunteers are the heart and soul of St. Matthew’s House.
St. Matthew’s House relies on the volunteers and the thousands of hours they give every year to make our mission a success. We couldn’t do what we do in support of our programs without these amazing people. Our volunteers unselfishly come together for a great cause to support those we serve in a spiritual, Christian, faith-based environment. If you would like to make an impact through your volunteerism, please contact Anell Robbins, Engagement Coordinator, at email@example.com, or Michelle Mendoza, Engagement Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply to Volunteer
There are many ways you can volunteer with us on-site and in your community:
- Staff Support
- Help retail staff and stock merchandise at our five thrift store locations
- Kitchen assistance
- Serve holiday meals on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter (as well as other holidays)
- Serve meals at Justin’s Place Feeding Ministry
- Support fundraising and special events
- Administrative support
- Pack groceries and organize shelves in our food pantry
- Hold a fundraising event and/or conduct a donation drive
- And much, much, more!
Sign Up to Volunteer Online
Are you ready to sign up to volunteer? Click the button above to begin the volunteer application process and to view specific areas of service and times.
The St. Matthew’s House volunteer system, Volunteer Hub, is completely online.
Here are the steps to apply on Volunteer Hub and register for events:
1) Creating your St. Matthew’s House Volunteer Hub account:
Please go to: smh.volunteerhub.com/
- Click on “Sign In” (top right corner)
- Click on “Register” or “Create user account”
- Create a user ID & Password
- Continue to click “Next” to complete online account application (When affiliated with a listed user group, please check applicable box.)
- Wait for account activation – You will receive an email once your account has completed the background screening process.
2) Registering for Events:
Once your account is activated, you may log in and sign up for events.