St. Matthew’s House relies on the volunteers and the thousands of hours they give to make our mission a success. We couldn’t do it without these amazing people coming together for a great cause! It is because of the time and care of our supporters we are able to touch so many hearts.
There are many ways you can volunteer with us on-site and in your community:
- Staff Support
- Help retail staff and stock merchandise at our six thrift store locations
- Kitchen assistance
- Serve holiday meals on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter (as well as other holidays)
- Serve meals at Justin’s Place Feeding Ministry
- Support fundraising and special events
- Administrative support
- Pack groceries and organize shelves in our food pantry
- Hold a fundraising event and/or conduct a donation drive
- And much, much, more!
Sign Up to Volunteer Online
Are you ready to sign up to volunteer? Click the button above to begin the volunteer application process and to view specific areas of service and times.
The St. Matthew’s House volunteer system, Volunteer Hub, is completely online.
Here are the steps to apply on Volunteer Hub and register for events:
1) Creating your St. Matthew’s House Volunteer Hub account:
Please go to: smh.volunteerhub.com/
- Click on “Sign In” (top right corner)
- Click on “Register” or “Create user account”
- Create a user ID & Password
- Continue to click “Next” to complete online account application (When affiliated with a listed user group, please check applicable box.)
- Wait for account activation – You will receive an email once your account has completed the background screening process.
2) Registering for Events:
Once your account is activated, you may log in and sign up for events.