TITLE: PROPERTY & AGRICULTURAL OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
The responsibility of the Property and Agricultural Operations Assistant position should provide assistance to the Port Labelle Inn Property Manager in many capacities. The position also works with the Director of Agricultural Programs to determine direction of production and maintenance of agricultural resources and to develop agricultural training programs for the clients. Training recovery clients in the field of sustainable agricultural management and allowing them to gain advanced knowledge within the agriculture field will occur. This position will also be accountable for outside maintenance needs.
– Maintains Port Labelle Inn Property
– Raises a sustainable food source for the program
– Trains clients on how to garden and teaches them agriculture techniques
– Facilitates agriculture social enterprise initiatives
– Maintains all equipment
– Leads the teams that maintain the care of outdoor properties
– Records relative and seasonal agricultural data i.e. planting dates, harvest weights, etc.