The Program Staff position will be responsible for aiding to the many program needs of the Justin’s Place Program and its residents at Wolfe Apartments. The Program Staff position will be a part of a faith based Discipleship Team that is dedicated to discipleship, active listening, and mentoring the men in Phase 2 of the program. St. Matthew’s House is a faith based 501(c)(3) charitable organization that exists to transform lives in a spiritual environment that is both compassionate and disciplined.
ESSENTIAL LEADERSHIP TASKS
• Must have a Valid Florida Driver’s License
• Case note documentation
• Oversight of the Program Vehicles and facility for cleanliness
• Oversight of all transportation needs and provides training regarding driver safety
• Helping the Phase 2 Supervisor and Motivational Track Case Manager with any duties for up-keeping those properties and overseeing the residents and their responsibilities
• Program staff must always maintain a high level of integrity, including (but not limited to) safety, courtesy, and positive communication.
• Program staff must be able to handle driving compact cars and large passenger vans.
• Program staff must be trustworthy, work well in a team environment, and maintain a neat, professional appearance. The ability to work safely and co-operatively in a variety of situations is a must.
Self-Reliance Heart for the Ministry
Honesty God honoring
Education: High school degree
Experience: Works well with others
Confidentiality: Works with confidential information.
Mental/Visual Demands: Flow of work requires normal mental and visual capabilities.
Physical Demand: The employee is required to handle, feel and/or reach with hands and arms, squatting, bending, and constantly moving on a regular
Working Conditions: Working in different weather conditions outside is to be expected. Must be willing to work non-standard work schedule
including nights, weekends, and other unusual hours due to business needs.