A Driver-Mover with St. Matthew’s House picks up donated items and delivers customer purchases throughout Collier, Lee, and Hendry Counties. We operate in a safety-oriented, faith-based team environment that emphasizes organization, teamwork, compassion, efficiency, and excellent customer service.
- Drivers must have a Valid Florida Driver’s License
- Drivers must always maintain a high level of customer service, including (but not limited to) safety, courtesy, and positive communication, and ensure that other staff do the same.
- Drivers must be able to handle safely large box trucks and be able to maneuver in and out of tight areas.
- Drivers must be trustworthy, work well in a team environment, and maintain a neat, professional appearance. The ability to work safely and co-operatively in a variety of situations with a variety of customers is essential.
- Drivers must be able to lift and carry more than 75lbs. up and down stairs for extended periods of time.
- Some overtime and work on some holidays will be required.