Data Entry Support Associate II
The Data Entry Support Associate II is responsible for performing gift recording and biographic and demographic data maintenance duties. This individual will process gift batches daily using Raiser’s Edge, produce gift receipts and/or individual acknowledgement letters and maintain data integrity by adding and editing biographical data as well as supporting other business and administrative duties in the development department. St. Matthew’s House is a faith based 501(c)(3) charitable organization that exists to transform lives in a spiritual environment that is both compassionate and disciplined.
- Prepares data for The Raiser’s Edge entry by compiling and sorting information;establishing entry priorities
- Process daily gift batches in a timely and accurate manner.
- Create assemble, and scan/file batch files.
- Create credit card gift batches from Blackbaud Online Express or other platforms.
- Create and maintain constituent records as required, including but not limited to address changes, employment status, life status changes, etc.
- Produce gift documentation, including acknowledgement letter or receipts, tribute letters and gift matching forms.
- Assist Database Administrator with a team of volunteers for the purpose of maintaining additional data-entry needs, including volunteer profiles/hours, new constituents, tour participant information, and address corrections.
- Maintain data integrity within internal databases and systems, conducting data clean-up as directed by Database Administrator
- Ensure the security and sensitive handling of confidential donor and/or financial information.
- Perform related duties as assigned. .
- Raiser’s Edge Fundamental Certification
Self-Reliance Heart for the Ministry
Honesty God honoring
Education: High School Diploma, some college preferred
Raiser’s Edge Fundamental Certification (obtain certification 6 months of your hire date
Experience: Data Entry and experience with Raiser’s Edge is preferred.
Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills; proven presentation abilities.
Must have computer experience, especially with Microsoft Office Software (Word and Excel).
Highly detailed oriented with strong organizational skills.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work well and support relationships with all different areas of the organization.
Ability to prioritize data entry projects and view work for accuracy.
Travel Demands: Travel to and from St. Matthew’s House events and job sites.
Mental/Visual Demands: Flow of work requires normal mental and visual capabilities.
Physical Demand: Relatively little physical effort is required, however, must be able to move about the facility and possess the manual dexterity required to operate the computer and other business equipment.
Working Conditions: Ability to work effectively in a complex institution.
Accommodations: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.