A Car Wash Attendant for St. Matthews House Car Wash is tasked with maintaining a positive atmosphere for our patrons, guests, donors etc. while helping them choose the carwash that best fits their needs as well as helping the patron/Guest inspect a clean, dry, shiny vehicle in a safe, fast, and friendly manner. St. Matthew’s House is faith based 501(c)(3) charitable organization that exists to transform lives in a spiritual environment that is both compassionate and disciplined.
- Increase car wash volume.
- Up-sale per car ticket average.
- Be extremely proactive in sales goals.
- Help maintain a clean, attractive, safe facility.
- Help maintain the quality of the wash.
- Help maintain equipment maintenance procedures.
- Help resolve all customer complaint and damage claims.
- Complete all required written reports in the allotted timeframe.
- Handle cash transactions/deposits ethically and efficiently.
- Help Open and Close the car wash
- Capability to perform any of the positions staffed at the wash;
- Guide cars into the wash area with a focused, pleasant, and competent demeanor
- Help perform visual inspections of the condition of each vehicle prior to sending it through the wash bay
- Be proficient with all policies and procedures and able to perform them on a daily basis as needed
- Keep the entire property spotlessly clean and ensure everything is kept in the proper place and organized
- Keep vacuums unclogged, hoses hung properly, and trash cans emptied
Self-Reliance Heart for the Ministry
Honesty God honoring